Schulte Fused Aluminum & Brass
"Schulte" Fused Aluminum & Brass
Aluminum & Brass Spinning Top with Silicon Nitride Ceramic Bearing
The Schulte Story
The “Schulte” was designed several years ago after acquiring my first metal lathe. As I was gaining experience turning different materials, applying knurling, cutting threads, etc., I made a list of projects as challenges for myself on the use of the lathe, one of which was a brass spinning top.
As I was sketching out my first design and planning the order of machining operations, a close friend texted me and said, “Now that you have a lathe, you should make a metal spinning top!” Enjoying the serendipity of the moment, I decided that I would eventually give him the first brass top I created, and if I ever produced it I would name it after him. So I did. After expanding into a few other metals, I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and beauty of this fused aluminum and brass version.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
- ENGINEERED EXCELLENCE with meticulous attention to detail to achieve perfect form, weight and balance. The Bruce Charles fused aluminum and brass spinning top is the pinnacle of art meets functional magnificence.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE with a spin time that can exceed 12 minutes. Knurled upper top for better grip and extra torque. Challenge friends, family or coworkers on a glass surface, a mirror or desk top.
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP. Each spin top is CNC machined from an aircraft grade aluminum core and a solid brass outer ring and left with a unique natural raw machined finish. The result is an unmistakable aesthetic with uncompromising spin times.
- IMPECCABLE QUALITY. The silicon nitride bearing in our spinning tops offers unmatched wear resistance. Durable EDC gear, use as a desk toy at home, add to your office toys or stress relief toys collection.
- THE GREATEST GIFT. Presented in our elegant gift box set, the Schulte spin toy is designed to delight men, women, dads, husbands, executives and more. Click ADD TO CART to gift a little piece of perfect.
AN ICON REDISCOVERED
The simple little spinning top is the oldest toy on record dating back to the Iliad. Bruce Charles Designs spins that timeless fun into the present with our signature blend of the finest materials and masterful craftsmanship.
INTRODUCING - The Bruce Charles Schulte Fused Aluminum & Brass Pocket Top
Each metal spinning top is CNC machine lathed from a combination of aircraft grade aluminum and solid brass to realize perfect form, weight and balance. The result? An EDC top that is the epitome of desirable art meets practical purpose.
The knurled upper top offers better grip for faster spins. Practice on a mirror or glass surface to reach spin times of over 12 minutes. Have fun challenging your friends to a spinning top game to see who spins the longest.
The silicon nitride ceramic bearing in each precision top offers unrivaled wear resistance. Tough but beautiful machined flawless gold and silver finish, our metal spinning tops are made to last.
THE GREATEST GIFT
Treat yourself or someone special to hours of fun with our little spinning toy. Add to your office desk toys to spin away stress. Perfect stress relief toys for men, women and endless fun for your kids.
1x1 x 1.1 inches
0.7 ounces (fits into pockets or purses!)
Includes - presentation gift box and blank message card
Bruce Charles Designs holds ourselves to rigorous standards with a relentless commitment to bring you something far from ordinary. But if you aren’t satisfied we will refund you in full no questions.
Click ADD TO CART to spin your very own little piece of perfect.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked