Spinning Base - 150mm Glass Concave Lens
Spin Surface Base: 150mm Glass Concave Lens
150mm (approx 6") - Double Concave Fused Silica Glass Optical Lens - Thickness 0.45” (11.5mm) -
- MAXIMUM SPIN TIMES. Made with fused silica. Harder, more smooth and durable than regular glass spinning top glass. Your spin top spins faster for longer with a flick of the wrist. No friction and more fun
- UNMATCHED QUALITY. Precision machined, solid double concave lens. 1500mm radius of curvature on either side. Heavier than most so our top spinning base stays in place for better spins. Also makes excellent reducing glass for artists or quilting
- LOOKS EXCEPTIONAL. Frosted reducing glass lens edges. For that added clean look. Because every great looking precision spinning top can use a great looking spinning top base
- SUITS ALL SPIN TOPS. From our own line of spinning tops to the others in your collection. This elegant spin station surface can extend your spin time and help you break records for bragging rights
- NEW SPIN ON GIFTS. From serious EDC spin top enthusiasts, casual players or anyone looking to up their spinning top game. Click ADD TO CART to get the most out of your spin toys!
You had a spinning base that was so well made, so smooth and balanced that it kept your tops spinning so much longer?
Well, you’d have the longest spinning top
No friction, no resistance, a LOT more fun
INTRODUCING -Bruce Charles Designs Spinning Top Base. Your TOP spinning base for increasing spin top speed
Fire, sand with fused silica all come together to create a smoother, more durable top spinning base. One spin and you get a longer lasting, more mesmerizing spin like never before
Designed with a double concave lens to strike that perfect balance of low resistance strong centering action. With more than twice the area of our 100mm lens, those off-center spins stay within the 150mm/5.9” diameter surface
Better looking that is! Our spinning top glass has frosted edges for an added flourish. Extends the life of your spinning tops’ contact point and protects your tables and desk tops from dents and scratches
Spinning Top Base Details:
Diameter - 150mm/15cm (5.9 in)
Thickness - 11.5mm +- .25mm (0.45 in +-.01 in)
Weight - 531 g (15.2 ounces)
Radius of Curvature - 1500mm - center of lens is 3.3mm thinner than the edges
Material - Fused Silica glass
*Holds up better than standard plate glass or a standard spinning mirror but handle with care as it can still shatter if dropped from a height
GIFT OF SPIN
Know someone with a beloved toy spinning top? Gift them speed, excellence and elegance all in one fantastic gift!
Click ADD TO CART to find out how much your top will love this!
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked