Spinning Base - Glass Concave Lens
Spin Surface Base: Glass Concave Lens
100mm (approx 4") Fused Silica Glass Concave Lens - 300mm Focal Length
- LONGER SPINS: Hard, smooth surface extends spin times significantly
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Fused Silica for high strength and durability. Heavy weight of solid glass keeps base in place for long spins
- DOUBLE CONCAVE: Ideal 300mm focal length on both sides
- FROSTED FINISH: Edges are frosted for visual appeal
- EXCELLENT GIFT: Spinning top enthusiasts will love this spinning surface.
With a hard, smooth, slightly concave surface (on both sides!) this spinning surface base provides long spin times and a great way to keep a spinning top in one place! The 300mm focal length strikes a balance between low resistance and a strong centering action to keep slightly off-center spins contained within the 100mm/4” diameter. It will protect your wooden tables from any dents and dings from heavier spinning tops and prolong the life of the spinning contact point of your top as well!
Made from fused silica, this glass lens is harder and more durable than normal plate glass as found in windows and picture frames. Care should still be taken not to drop it as it can shatter, but the fused silica will withstand the top spinning much better than regular plate glass or mirrors.
4 x 4 x .5 inches
Bruce Charles Designs holds ourselves to rigorous standards with a relentless commitment to bring you something far from ordinary. But if you aren’t satisfied we will refund you in full no questions.
Click ADD TO CART to spin your very own little piece of perfect.