The Year of the Slider: Customers and Celebs Rave About the Lowrey Magnetic Fidget Slider
2022 is already the “year of the slider” here at Bruce Charles Designs, and we didn’t even plan it that way! Review after review and mention after mention all point to the same: Customers can’t get enough of our newest product, the Lowrey Magnetic Fidget Slider—and we can’t decide who’s loving it more, us or them!
Just check out this feedback from Erik, an online buyer:
Or this more recent review from Joe, another happy customer:
Crazy, right? Well, it gets crazier. Apparently celebrities fidget too! Who knew?
Neil Patrick Harris (“NPH”) has hopped on the BCD bandwagon, and he’s encouraging others to do the same. Yep, we’re talking Dougie Howser (or more recently, Barney Stinson) himself! Last month, Neil mentioned our slider in his newsletter, Wondercade, which covers what he calls the “culture of curiosity”—or more simply put, his favorite things from around the world—from restaurants to entertainment, clothing, and more. This weekly email reaches NPH fans in the U.S. and across the globe, and we’re just a little excited about the fact that some of them are becoming ours too.
Here’s what NPH had to say about our slider:
He has a point. Why should kids have all the fun? Sliders are the perfect excuse to play, no matter your age.
New to the slider game? No problem. Here are the top reasons customers like them so much:
- They sharpen focus by releasing the nerve-related agitation that tends to distract. Studies show that fidget sliders increase workplace productivity and satisfaction.
- Their ability to increase concentration, as well as their texture, can be especially helpful for children with autism, sensory processing differences, and ADHD.
- They have been found to help manage anxiety as the rhythmic sliding calms the brain and induces feelings of maintaining order and control.
- They are an easy way to take a brain break without leaving your desk!
- Lightweight and small in structure, they are portable and easily stored in your desk, briefcase, backpack, pocket, or purse.
- They are composed of fully enclosed neodymium magnets that are uniquely textured and machined surface for optimal grip and feel.
- Made of perfectly joined aluminum and brass, they are luxurious in look and feel and sure to last many years to come.
- Maybe most importantly, they are entertaining—a toy for kids, young and old.
And if Neil considers them fancy, fun, and a favorite way to distress, maybe we all need a Lowrey Magnetic Fidget Slider…Just sayin’.
But seriously, if you’re interested in figuring out why our sliders have become a five-star fad so fast, there’s nothing like trying one for yourself. Browse our fidget sliders and related merchandise here. And we assure you, you won’t regret it!