Lowrey Polished Stainless & Brass Magnetic Slider & Clicker
The Bruce Charles Designs Lowrey polished stainless magnetic slider lets you express your excess energy in a profoundly enjoyable and satisfying way.
- Uniquely textured and machined surface for optimal grip and feel.
- Fully enclosed neodymium magnets.
- Permanently joined stainless steel and brass structure.
- Magnet Strength: Medium-strong. Magnet strength is stronger than the Brass & Aluminum Lowrey.
- Magnet configuration: 3 x 2
- Dimensions: 25 x 44 x 18mm
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Polished to a mirror finish
- Recommended for ages 16+
- Proudly made in Dallas Tx, USA.
Tips, Cleaning, Maintenance
Already own a Lowrey Magnetic Slider and looking for tips on usage or maintenance? Check out our Lowrey Quick Start Guide here.
**NEW** Personalized Engraving
Make your brand new Lowrey Magnetic Slider extra special with a personalized name or message laser engraved on the sliding surface. Laser engraving requires a few special considerations:
- The engraving process leaves small burrs on the metal that will smooth out quickly with use. See our video guide to breaking in your engraved slider here.
- Text is limited to 16 characters. Logo engraving is not yet available, but will be coming soon. Email us your logo if you would like more information.
- Laser engraving personalization orders will ship in 3-5 business days.
The primary body and outer surface (the parts you push and pull to move) is CNC machined from a single billet of 304 Stainless Steel. The stainless steel parts are then vibratory tumbled in a multi-step process to remove machining marks and produce a smooth finish. Each half is then final polished for a mirror-like finish with a glossy look and feel.
Excellence by Design
The Lowrey is the result of a (somewhat obsessive) design and re-design process that explored materials and production techniques with an uncompromising focus on balance.
Four different sizes and strengths of neodymium magnets were tried and tested. We chose the one that felt most satisfying.
Over 20 different surface treatments were tested to find one that offered enough grip but wouldn’t leave thumbs sore from extended use.
Finally, 4 different materials were used in various configurations to find the sliding feel that offered a distinct “snap!” into place.
A Gift to be Cherished
Take delight in receiving and opening your Lowrey box and packaging or enjoy watching someone you love unpack the gift box and realize this is no ordinary gift!
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked